1. TCTA will administer the TCTA Passenger Club.
2. Members of TCTA Passenger Club must complete and return a membership form.
3. TCTA may undertake additional fundraising from time to time in conjunction with the TCTA Passenger Club to supplement Club funds and potentially to subsidise Club trips.
4. Any funds relating to the Passenger Club will be held by TCTA within their accounts under 'TCTA Passenger Club'.
5. Members of the Passenger Club will be kept informed of forthcoming trips, and consulted on their views regarding possible trips.
6. TCTA will advise members of the cost of the journey in advance.
7. For each individual journey a flat fare will be charged, which will have been calculated by TCTA, regardless of the number
of passengers travelling.
8. Journeys will only operate for a minimum of 8 passengers.
9. TCTA may have to vary the base costs from time to time.